Saturday, November 30, 2013

Attempts at Fashion

I'm really bad at dressing up. In fact, any time I'm required to "dress nice", it turns into a fiasco. Being a girl means all of my "nice clothes" involve skirts or dresses -- neither of which I really like. I never really sit very ladylike, and that obviously does not mix well with skirts. That said, I've been working a little bit to improve my wardrobe so I'm not always wearing jeans and a graphic tee.

I wore this to go see Frozen on Nov 27! It was the only clean outfit I had;; It was really cute, but it was snowing when we walked out of the theater, and I wasn't prepared for the cold weather! D: I wore this to our Thanksgiving dinner. It was kind of formal, and I ended up changing at least four times before we left the house. I'm really bad with finding things that match. I really like the skirt!

I'm hoping to go shopping for more winter-friendly outfits soon that look as cute as these. Wish me luck! 

(I experimented a lot with the HTML format of the post -- I'm really grateful for codecademy! And the sites Google gives me when I search how to put text and images side by side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment