Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

TL;DR a high school mangaka, the girl who has a crush on him, and their friends as they work on the shoujo manga Let's Fall in Love
(watched Dec '14)


I actually started watching Gekkan because of anime club! They showed the first episode sometime during the fall, and I ended up marathoning the anime over winter break. 

Gekkan is a super cute shoujo anime that has a really unique cast of characters! All of the characters were really interesting and had great dynamics. I still can't decide if they broke out of typical tropes or just played up the tropes to their advantage, but they definitely are memorable.

I can't really say if there's much of a plot other than Chiyo's crush and the slice-of-life stuff regarding the cast, but it's a super fluffy / lighthearted anime, and I think it's one of my favorites now. I'd definitely suggest it if you need something uplifting. It goes by really quickly. I wish the anime were longer!;;

No comments:

Post a Comment