Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I'm back!

Hey guys! I'm back from my unexpected and unplanned blogging break. Life kinda came at me fast and I decided to focus on school and my sanity instead of pushing myself to write blog posts when I didn't really have any new content.

That said, I'm abandoning my "every three days" schedule for right now, likely until mid-May and I'm done with the spring semester. I'm just going to post whenever I can, without stressing about having to get posts up on certain days. Taking a break definitely helped me re-focus on things so I might sit down soon and re-evaluate how I'm approaching running this blog.

I've managed to read a couple books in my month-long break so I'm gonna do my best to get those reviews up. The next few are gonna be pretty short but I'm gonna try to work my way back up to more in-depth reviews. Thanks for sticking around ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment