Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cleaning My Room

I have a tendency to let crap in my room build up until it's hard to do anything in my room because you have to step over / search through / avoid piles of stuff everywhere. So the other day I got off early from work and decided to tackle the mess I call mi dormitorio.

Before


I also found a bunch of college letters.
A Pokemon card was the closest thing I had to a ruler. Shhh.

After
My dresser ended up a little more cluttered because I have a bunch of stuff to put there and not much space to use. 

But yeah! My room is a lot nicer and more usable now. 


2 comments:

  1. Did it feel nice to clean your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if only for the accomplishment factor. Doing the actual cleaning is an iffy feeling.

      Delete