Monday, November 30, 2015

Fave New Music: Oct / Nov

Time for another music post!  \(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶/ I combined months since I didn't find much music in October, but November has been great for finding new writing music! I'm always super grateful for the playlists Spotify puts together. A good number of these are from indie playlists!


Because this post is really long and video-heavy, I'm putting it under a read-more cut. I'm hoping to have a YouTube playlist up within the next few days that'll streamline this post! I've been meaning to do that for the past couple Fave New Music posts but I never get around to it (;° ロ°)

The formatting of the videos isn't uniform, so I apologize in advance! I just figured out that embedding the videos from the HTML YouTube provides is better than trying to embed them from within Blogger, so I'll keep that in mind for next time!



Gasoline -- Halsey

I'd heard about Halsey through my friend @rwbyluke (Lu) on Twitter, but I'd never really listened to her music until Chris took me to see her live! Halsey's concert at the 9:30 Club was an amazing experience and I'm really grateful that I went. 


Heart -- flor

The band that opened for Halsey was amazing, too! I'd never heard of them before but I totally fell in love with their music. Chris bought their album, both as a CD and through iTunes, so I'll play them a lot when we're driving around. I got a picture and an autograph from their bassist, which was awesome.

(I don't look the best since we went to the concert right after school ended and the concert went a lot longer than I expected it to, so I was dead-tired. And I wasn't wearing Chris' hat well.)

Confident -- Demi Lovato

Same Old Love -- Selena Gomez

Our Own House -- MisterWives

Love Myself -- Hailee Steinfeld

Technicolour Beat -- Oh Wonder

Beat of My Drum -- Powers

Circles -- machineheart, Vanic

War Paint -- FLETCHER

Beggin For Thread -- Banks

San Francisco -- The Mowgli's

Work This Body -- Walk the Moon

1901 -- Phoenix

Reflections -- MisterWives

Cold Cold Man -- Saint Motel

2 Heads -- Coleman Hell

Dummy! (extended) -- Undertale OST

I haven't played Undertale yet, but I've been hearing a lot about it through my friends and through tumblr. I listened to a couple of the songs on tumblr and learned how freaking catchy they are. My favorites are Dummy! and Bonetrousle.

Let me know if any of the videos have broken and I'll replace them! I'd love to hear what songs you liked or what music you found these past two months (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

No comments:

Post a Comment