Saturday, March 5, 2016

Barnes and Noble Finds: Mar 4, 2016

Chris and I went to Barnes and Noble this week. (Twice, in fact.) I tend to take pictures of the books I'm interested so I can go home and look them up on Goodreads, and usually to see if my library has them yet. I figured I'd share the books since I was intrigued but didn't have the money to buy any at the time. If I can't support the authors through buying books, the least I can do is spread the word about them. 

(The first two I actually had on my TBR already. Go figure. I did find new books though!)



Why I'm intrigued: genetic engineering. Interestingly enough, the synopsis on the back of the copy isn't like its Goodreads one. 


Why I'm intrigued: internet friendships and Las Vegas


Why I'm intrigued: political thriller-ish. This usually isn't something I'm into. 


Why I'm intrigued: the title. The book blurb is different than the one on Goodreads. 


Why I'm intrigued: there's a map on the cover. This also has a different blurb than Goodreads, so I don't remember why I decided to pick this one up.

I haven't checked my library yet, but I think all but one of these were paperback copies, so I think my chances of finding them are pretty good. I know I'm not doing myself any real favors by adding to my TBR faster than I'm reading books, but it's just so fulfilling to wander around Barnes and Noble.

This will probably turn into a blog post series depending on how often Chris and I go to Barnes and Noble, and I might do one about library books once I get back into the habit of going again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment