Thursday, December 12, 2013

Williamsburg VA

The weekend of Nov 15 - 17, I went with my family down to Williamsburg! It was a week-long stay for my parents' anniversary, but my grandparents and I also went down for the weekend.

This post is really photo-heavy, so read more cut:

The trees were really pretty when we were visiting! 

We were staying in a hotel / resort of sorts outside of Williamsburg, but one day we went into the city and explored some of the shops. The city was really pretty. 


There was a ton of cool candy in here. I kind of wish I had gotten something, but I didn't have any money with me when we went in.




I don't understand the trend of making everything taste like or include bacon...



I wish I'd taken more photos, to be honest! I haven't relied much on my camera recently. I've been thinking about looking into DSLR cameras, but with my track record, I'd be afraid of breaking such an expensive toy. My point and shoot still works, so I'll just have to rely on that for a while longer.

All of these photos were taken from my photography tumblr because I didn't feel like uploading them twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment