Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Non-Writing Pinterest Boards

So a little while back I made a blog post about my Pinterest story boards. Today I thought I'd share some of my non-writing Pinterest boards! My boards are split pretty 50-50 between writing stuff and not-writing.

I'm actually gonna provide little descriptions of the boards this time, since I have stuff to talk about. More than the writing boards, at least.



Follow Joy's board Books Worth Reading on Pinterest.

This was a preset board, and I decided to keep it. I don't follow any book boards, so this one is really short. I don't use it much.

Follow Joy's board For the Home on Pinterest.

This board I use a lot more than I expected when I first started. I just like looking at pretty rooms. There's also a lot of beach-themed house pictures since I follow a couple coastal living boards ;; I really like the interior designs of beach houses and I don't really know the reasoning behind that.

Follow Joy's board photography on Pinterest.

I've actually used this board more than once for work in my Photography class. Our teacher will usually ask us to find pictures on the internet that match the theme of our assignment, so we get ideas of what we want to look for, so this usually saved me a lot of effort.

Follow Joy's board Places on Pinterest.

A lot of the things on this board would've gone on the Photography board if they didn't have the location in the description. There isn't really organization to the board. I know there are at least a few pins of places we've been, and a few I'd love to visit eventually, but other than that it's mostly just pretty photography with the location listed.

Follow Joy's board Fashion on Pinterest.

All the fashion on Pinterest was what kind of inspired my 50s aesthetic that I've been rocking recently. I'd actually dress girly a lot more often if I could find outfits like these more easily! Most of the clothes on the board are 50s dresses or cute skirts. And some runway fashion.

Follow Joy's board Food on Pinterest.

This board is pretty short, since I only follow one person with food boards, but there are definitely some things I'd love to make.

Follow Joy's board Crafting on Pinterest.

This is kind of a given considering my tagline on Pinterest (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ I actually haven't worked much on cosplay (or sewing in general) since around Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to my free time this summer! I'd love to start quilting.

Follow Joy's board To Save on Pinterest.

This is a mix of a couple different things. I think half of it is blogging stuff, which I should really just make into its own board. Other than that, it's just stuff I can't sort into boards very easily. I should go back and re-organize it.

Follow Joy's board Design on Pinterest.

I started this one when I began working on my school's lit mag, since I was way in over my head and I had no idea what I was doing. It came in handy! At this point, it's mainly just color palettes, because holy crap do I have a weakness for cute color combinations. There's some free font posts and design tips / tricks as well. I'm hoping to put this to use a lot when I redesign my blog!

Anyway, thanks for looking! I hope the boards were interesting enough. I have a lot of fun with Pinterest ♥ If you guys have Pinterests, link me to your pages! I love looking at other peoples' boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment