Saturday, June 13, 2015

My TBR Shelf June 2015

Oh, man. Last time I checked the number of books on my goodreads TBR shelf, it was around 1300. I have a lot of fun looking at the new release blog posts that show up in my feeds. And Listopia is really fun.

Anyway, I decided to sort through my TBR shelf a couple different ways and see what shows up.



This was the first book I marked as to-read when I joined goodreads. I don't use the order on the to-read list as any indication of priority -- especially considering this has been sitting on my shelf for three years at this point at #1. 

Now that I'm looking at the description for it, I don't even know why I marked this as to-read. This doesn't sound like anything I'd really read. Not that I'll delete it, though. Feels kind of blasphemous to knock it from its #1 spot after all this time. 


Highest rating: Nebula by L.A. Sees, 4.66/5
This only has 29 ratings and 9 reviews on goodreads, so I think that may be skewing the results a little bit. There's only one version of it listed and I honestly have no idea how easy this will be to find. 

Nebula is #1054 on my to-read list. Look at the cover. It's so pretty. 

Lowest rating: Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan, 2.85/5
I don't remember adding this. It's #150 and I apparently added it back in Feb 2013. I don't really have any comments on this one;; I don't even think I'd seen it since I first added it. 

First alphabetically by author: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
My Video Production teacher actually suggested this to me. I never really had any interest in it before, but once she explained the concept to me a little better, I decided it was something I'd probably like. 

Last alphabetically by author: Poison by Bridget Zinn
I added this to my TBR back in Feb 2013, but I don't think I've seen it at all in person. I don't know if my library system carries it at all.

First alphabetically by title: The 100 by Kass Morgan
I'm pretty sure I added this because of the tv show. Which I haven't watched. I don't know. I apparently add a lot of books and then forget about them. Looking at the top reviews, though, a lot of them are one or two stars, so I'm a little concerned about that.

I added this one in, too, since the first one was technically a number. This is apparently a middle grade book, and I don't remember adding it, but my friend rated it 3 stars, so I think that's promising. 

Last alphabetically by title: Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
This is #45 on my list, so I added it a long time ago. Looks a little depressing, now that I'm reading the description of it. 

Anyway, most of these'll probably stay on my TBR for a while. I have no idea if any of these are in my library system, and I'm not really inclined to go out of my way to find these. 

If you guys have read any of these, I'd love to hear from you! Let me know what you thought of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment