Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Music Playlist - October 2016

Hi guys! I'm back with another music playlist to break up all the book reviews \(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶/ I've done so many recently ...



This was a playlist I put together back in September, but it got pushed aside in favor of posting book reviews. So here it is now! I found all of these songs through Google Play's "Pop Before It Breaks" playlist, though some of them might have made their way to the radio by now.

I've embedded the playlist below, but you can also find it on YouTube here. It's seven songs, so it's not too long. It's all I could fit on my little sticky note lol.




I'll have a post about my NaNo plans coming up on the 31st! It starts soon and I'm so excited but I don't think I'll ever feel prepared enough lol. All of my geography classes have final projects that are due in early December, so I'm going to be working on all of those and slaving away on my writing ... it's gonna be a hard month.

Here's to hoping for a good month to come ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment