Tuesday, December 6, 2016

10 Free Amazon Kindle Books [Dec 2016]

So I may have a problem of downloading free ebooks because they're available. They're like my dragon hoard.



I found all of these using Bookbub! Some of them were from emails as I was cleaning out my inbox, and I decided to check their webpage afterwards to see if there were any more. (There were.) I haven't had the time or motivation to read ebooks from my library, so I figured I would stockpile the free ebooks to have since they wouldn't expire on me.

(I hope.)

I'm also pretty sure I have iBook copies of at least half of these (also downloaded for free through Bookbub) which means those have been sitting on my iPod Touch for over a year ... I got my HTC last December and I've switched over to the Kindle app instead of iBooks.

So here we go! All of these I downloaded on December 3rd, so the deals should still be active. Some of them I think are free all the time as a hook to the series. I couldn't tell you which ones those are, though.

All of these links go to Goodreads (I wasn't paying attention when I was drafting this post), but all of these pages should have buttons that will take you to their Amazon page. They're under the description and the info like publishing date.

Jake and the Gingerbread Wars by E.G. Foley, TBR #1798*

Golden Blood by Melissa Pearl, TBR #824

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand, TBR #1387

Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy, TBR #1392

Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy, TBR #1379

You Are Mine by Janeal Falor, not on TBR*

Forbidden
 by Amy Miles, TBR #1802*

The Shadow and the Rose by Amanda DeWees, TBR #1803*

Kaleidoscope by Mindy Hayes, TBR #1804*

Savor by Megan Duncan, TBR #1394

The starred books were ones I added to my TBR because they were free. (I had been making good progress at shrinking my TBR list ...) Jake and the Gingerbread Wars is book 3.5 in the series, so that's probably going to be an adventure to read, jumping into the middle of the story like that. I think all the others are the first in their series.

I started reading You Are Mine before I added it to my TBR. I was really curious about the execution of the premise. It's been ... interesting so far. I think I'm about 15 or 20% in by now.

I'll probably come back and update this post with my reviews as I upload them. (Hopefully. No promises.) My fall semester ends on the 15th so I'm hoping to get a lot of anti-social resting done between my last exam and Christmas. I haven't finished reading any more books since Nov 15th so I'm looking forward to devouring ebooks like candy again lol.

Let me know if you guys have read any of these! I'd love to hear more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment