Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays! [mini update]

I did write a book review in enough time to post it today, but it's a pretty rant-y one-star one, so I figured I wouldn't post that right before Christmas.

This December hasn't really felt all that ~festive~, which has been kind of disappointing. This semester was harder than I expected, both in terms of schoolwork and being an adult in general, and I just haven't felt in the mood to do much of anything recently. I don't know if it's seasonal depression or complete burnout.

I've also finally reached that "broke college kid" phase lol. I do feel a little lucky I made it this far before I started feeling so jaded about being an adult. It's kind of ironic that I started feeling more broke after I got used to working consistently, but maybe it's just because I've been spending a lot recently. Being social with friends almost always means buying something, whether it's dinner or something from a store, and the whole thing is starting to get tiring.

I'm hoping to get some solid rest in during this winter break so I can get some things done that I've been putting off the whole semester, but honestly, I'm not sure I'm gonna catch a break in the action. My last exam was on the 15th and I definitely feel like I haven't had a solid day to myself since then.

I'm definitely ready to move onto 2017 lol.

I hope everyone has a good holiday season this year! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment