Sunday, March 15, 2015

AC:NL Town Update: March

I posted a review of AC:NL back in the beginning of November, but I decided I wanted to do a little more in-depth post about my town itself! I haven't played it much over the winter, because I kind of burned myself out and I was busy with writing, but now it's spring in my town and everything is super pretty!


I finally unlocked the Dream Suite at the end of November, so I've had a lot of fun visiting people's towns! 


I finally just made a Dream Address for Anderson, so feel free to visit! I'd love to hear what you think (人 •͈ᴗ•͈✿ฺ) ♪


I've knocked out a lot of my encyclopedias! I think I'm more than halfway done with all three (bugs, fish, and deep sea). 


I've also had a lot of fun updating my villagers' greetings and catch phrases. I think Julian's current greeting is "b-baka", which is totally unoriginal. 


In which I am literally Prince. My town is also literally covered with flowers that I stole from the island mini games. I've been thinking about selling them all off and starting again since it's starting to get on my nerves;; I think I'll stop keeping all the island flowers after a certain point.


I restyled my hair to get rid of bedhead and accidentally gave myself a haircut;; It matches my current style, though, so I'm kind of happy with it. 


I got to play with my friend Lu from twitter to help them catch a centipede! They're the only person I've played with over wifi other than my cousin who gave me my 3DS, and I had a lot of fun with them! 


I'm hoping to play ACNL a lot more now that it's spring and there are lots of butterflies. They're my favorite thing to catch, even though they don't sell for much. It makes playing the game a lot more interesting, though, since in the winter I get bored of just fishing pretty easily. 

And that's all the interesting screenshots I have! Hopefully I'll make an update in the summer as to how my town has evolved. ACNL is a really calming (and time-eating) game, and I'm kind of suspecting that I'm going to play it a lot once school ends in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment