Monday, March 9, 2015

Orenchi no Furo Jijou

TL;DR anime for a yonkoma about a high school boy who saves a merman
(watched 3/4/15)

I've had this on my to-watch list for a couple months, but I decided to watch it because I felt like I needed something really light-hearted to watch and I had caught up with Binan. And it was perfect! 

The plot is very simple -- it's basically a kind of slice-of-life, I guess, and it's like Hetalia in the fact that each episode was exactly four minutes long. The characters were all super cute and unique! The relationships between the characters were really cute, and I'm amazed at how much they were developed over the course of the anime. Also, Tatsumi's voice actor also did Haru from Free!, which felt perfect to me. 

I really wish the anime was longer! I'll definitely try to track down the yonkoma manga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment