Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Friday!

I've been kind of busy lately and didn't have the time nor motivation to make a real post for today. So you get this non-post! (I've tried so hard not to do this. Hopefully this'll be the only non-post in the immediate future.) 

(Hopefully later today I'll remember to stick an image here, too, but it's like one in the morning and I should've been asleep by now. OTL.)

I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival last weekend, which was fun! I was supposed to have a blog post about it go up this week but I didn't get around to writing it yet. Whoops. 

I also won Camp NaNo yesterday! As of last night I had just under 16k words, and I'm hoping I can make it to 20k by the end of the month. I missed the window for a mid-month update, so I'll just have a review post next month. Possibly after exams. 

It's also been really nice weather lately and I'm really excited for it to be summer. I have two more weeks of classes and then exams in the second week of May, and then I'm free!

Hope you guys have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment