Friday, April 1, 2016

Fave New Music -- Feb / Mar

Here's another music compilation! I think I'll just stick to every other month from here on out. 


I made a playlist and embedded it the same way I did for my Aperture 8 song challenge. If you're curious about all the songs or don't want to listen to all of them, click on the read more below!






 Juliet -- LMNT

I'm pretty sure I've heard this song before, but I have no idea where I would have heard it.


My Spotify "Discover Weekly" playlist was so on point on March 7th. Most of the songs below are from it. Some of these also seem to be from smaller / less well-known artists, which is cool! Although a little unfortunate because it makes finding their videos a little harder.


 Tip Toes -- Jayme Dee


 Run -- Jasmine Thompson

 
burning gold -- Christina Perri


 I Don't Wanna Be Sad -- Simple Plan


 Superman -- Ivory Layne


 Heart -- Flor
(technically this isn't a new find but #yolo)

Hold Each Other -- A Great Big World
(this isn't really new either)


 Sunburn -- Fences


 Eighteen -- Dive In


 This Is Living -- Hillsong Young & Free
lol I didn't realize this is Christian pop


 Loudspeaker -- MUNA
This is the only video I can find on YouTube of the song.



 One Night Town -- Ingrid Michaelson




 Danse -- TAL

This video I found because of art from dance AU of Miraculous Ladybug! I've been learning French (trying, at least) so it's fun to try and use it outside of Duolingo.


 Crazy=genius -- PATD


 On Ecris Sur Les Murs -- Kids United


 Bruxelles -- Boulevard des aires



 Midnight City -- M83


So that's it! Hope you guys found some cool new music ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment