Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Clothes -- April

I got some new clothes this month! My room looks so messy in these pictures ;; Not gonna lie, it's really disorganized. (At least I know where everything is.)

This is all the stuff I got when we went to Ohio a couple weeks ago. I haven't worn the white-ish top in the middle of the picture, sorry ;; 


First up is this sweater! I got called "Creamsicle" three times when I wore this yesterday;; It's really nice though! It's a little too warm for the weather at this point, but it's comfy and it's not too bad when I just wear tank tops underneath it. 

This was actually the first outfit I wore of the new clothes I got! The cardigan I got from Old Navy last year, but the dress I got from an antique store! It's very 50s aesthetic, I love it ♥

I can't figure out how to make these align correctly ... My mom found this dress in a thrift store we went to! When she showed it to me, I didn't really know how it would look on me, but I ended up really liking it! It's got more of a 70s retro vibe to it, but it's the most comfortable dress I have so far, and I think I can keep wearing it through the summer, so I'm excited. 

I was really excited to find new clothes that I liked when we went out to Ohio, especially since I've been wanting to have a nicer / more girly vibe recently. I've been wearing the same t-shirt / jeans / sweatshirt outfit combo for the past seven years, pretty much, and I want to try wearing new things. 

2 comments: