Friday, January 29, 2016

Fave New Music: Dec / Jan

This post is going up so late compared to when I normally publish ;; For some reason I thought this post was supposed to go up Saturday. Luckily I had a lot of the work done already! 



I think from now on I'm going to do Fave New Music posts every other month unless there's a really good month that deserves its own post. I have a habit of listening to new songs on repeat instead of venturing out and finding new ones ...

The layout for this post might be a little wacky. Blogger apparently doesn't like me switching between rich text composition and html :|| I'm going to come back and fix the html as best I can once the post is up. 




Lone Digger -- Caravan Palace (and Spider Swing)

I haven't had a chance to play Undertale yet, but the music I've heard from it is so good. I initially found Spider Swing through tumblr and found Lone Digger in the process. I really love the sound of the genre Lone Digger is in, so I'm hoping to find more songs like it in the future. 

Me & The Rhythm -- Selena Gomez

Adventure of a Lifetime -- Coldplay

I Know What You Did Last Summer -- Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello

This song reminds me a lot of the Dallas trip even though I'm only certain of one time we heard it out there. I'm pretty sure I'm going to add it to my Casanova playlist soon.

Perfect -- One Direction

Lonely Boy -- The Black Keys

Apparently I liked this on Pandora, and the intro sounded familiar, but the rest of the song didn't. So I think it counts as a December find.



Victorious -- Panic at the Disco

I found this song through a Gravity Falls AMV and couldn't stop listening to it for about a week straight. 

 
Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time -- Panic at the Disco

This came up as a suggestion after watching Victorious, so I went with it. It sounds like it samples Rock Lobster, which I associate with some pretty specific memories, so it's cool to hear the guitar part in a song that's more my style. 

Cobrastyle -- Teddybears

I found this song through Chris, who found it through the Teen Wolf soundtrack. It sounds like it samples a song my parents listened to a lot when I was little, which is probably half the reason I like it so much.

And that's it! Not too much for the two months, really ;; I'm sorry again for posting so late and for any layout / embedding glitches that come up! Let me know if any happen so I can fix them. I've gotta find a better way to write these blog posts without Blogger trying to delete my embedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment